Holiday Nights 2017
A Million Lights!
December 1 & 2 | 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
December 8 & 9 | 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
December 15 & 16 | 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
*Please note Guest Passes & American Horticultural Society Gardens Reciprocal Admission Privileges are not valid during special events.
Holiday Nights is fun for everyone! Stroll along paths garlanded with over a million twinkling lights while musicians and artists perform throughout the Gardens. Who can resist a sing-along or viewing the stars through a telescope? You’re sure to enjoy the many distinct performances located throughout the Gardens while you sip hot chocolate and enjoy tasty treats!
Not finished with your holiday shopping? Peruse the Museum gift shops where you are sure to find a unique gift for that special someone or purchase the gift of a membership to Tohono Chul.
Holiday Nights is a timeless tradition, for children, young couples, whole families, and everyone in between!
$12 for members | $16 for nonmembers | $3 for children 12 & under
2017 Entertainment Schedule:
- December 1 | Arizona Star Tours | Desert Melodies | Frey Hayes | Cirque Roots | Santa
- December 2 | Joe Bourne | Maderas Strings | Cirque Roots | Santa
- December 8 | Grupo Riken | Magic Mr.B | Tucson Jazz Institute | Cirque Roots | Santa
- December 9 | Rene Taylor | Mr. Nature’s Music Garden | Cirque Roots | Jovert Steel Drum Band | Santa
- December 15 | Gus Woodrow Duo | Gabriel Ayala | Cirque Roots | Domingo DeGrazia Spanish Guitar Band | Santa
- December 16 | Domingo DeGrazia Spanish Guitar Band | Cirque Roots | Harpist Rachel Kay Knight | Santa